Let The Controversy Begin!
I was exhausted. Sick and tired of going to hotel meeting after hotel meeting trying to recruit my friends, family, and loved ones into my network marketing business. Heck I even missed an NFL playoff game last year to pitch a friend of mine, who ended up pitching me on his biz opportunity. Enough is enough, network marketing isn’t for everyone clearly. What if there was a better way to EASILY reach a super targeted audience that is 100% interested in your business? What if I told you that audience is right in front of you, recruiting dozens of individuals in one fell swoop is right in front of you, recurring monthly commissions right in front of you…
Here’s the controversial part. When I first joined an Energy MLM company a couple of years ago I quickly realized the opportunity wasn’t in the opportunity, the opportunity was selling valuable tools and resources within the opportunity. In other words, instead of going out and recruiting people into my Energy MLM business, I’d target people who were already in my MLM business with tools and resources to help them recruit more people into their business and thus grow their commission base. I quickly built a list of 1,000 leads and made way more money selling the tools and resources than I made within the opportunity.
Think about it, someone recruited you into your MLM business. I bet that either that person or whoever recruited them has a pretty large downline with the majority having trouble growing their business. If you could get a valuable training resource in front of your MLM leaders that would teach them how to recruit more easily and effectively AND get paid off of everyone they convince to purchase, wouldn’t that be awesome. Enter the Empower Network!
The Empower Network is currently being used by other MLM leaders as a training tool to help new recruits build their business. While it can certainly be a primary business, many people are using it as a complement to whatever MLM business they are currently in… and here’s why:
5 Reasons To Pitch The Empower Network Training To Your UPLINE
1. Valuable Recruiting Tool: The Empower Network system shows network marketers exactly how to recruit people from all over the globe into your business. No longer will you be bugging everyone you know to get in your opportunity. The Empower Network system shows you step-by-step how to capture customers online that are naturally looking for similar opportunities. Check out the video here!
2. Multiple Applications: You can use the system to recruit people into your specific business or simply to promote other affiliate offers. I personally use it to do both. I describe how I use it to promote certain trading products I like in my MarketClub post.
3. The Compensation Plan: The compensation plan is ridiculous. Through Empower you can make up to $125 recurring monthly for everyone who signs up plus one-time payments up to $3,500 immediately from Day One, check out the Compensation Plan Video Here!
4. High Conversions: It’s all about conversions. With multiple entry levels (starting at just $25), the value proposition here is a no-brainer. The 100% commission structure naturally entices individuals to join.
5. Available For Most Every MLM Business: Some MLM companies do not allow their members to advertise online. The Empower Network System allows you to collect leads without advertising your specific opportunity, thus you remain in compliance with your company’s internet marketing policy.
This Reverse MLM Strategy is so effective because you are just placing the opportunity in front of someone who has probably already built a sizeable downline, and if that person hasn’t built a downline, they will probably pitch it to the person who recruited them in and so on and so forth….Before you know it you’ve basically flipped the whole organization on its head and now you are at the top with proven recruiting leaders with large lists below you recruiting people into your Empower Network business. Go from complete newbie to a cash generating leader virtually overnight.
Check out the video describing the process in more detail below. And as always feel free to contact me with any questions via the contact button above: